|Salary:||£22,183 - £24,491|
|Job Type:||Full Time, Temporary|
|Category:||City Council (External Vacancy)|
Directorate: Children and Family Services
Section: Early Intervention and Children's Social Care
Duration: Temporary for 6 - 9 months to cover maternity leave
Grade: Level 6
Hours: 37 hours per week
Closing Date: 28th November 2021
advert is open to both internal and external candidates.
We are looking to recruit a full time Team Co-Ordinator to support one of our CAST teams within Children's Social Care. The ideal candidate will be a team player who is highly organised and efficient. You will be required to:
1. provide an efficient and effective service to designated Teams within Children Social Care. Work flexibly to support the work of the Team including activities/tasks with children and families.
2. provide an excellent customer service, displaying a ‘can do’ attitude, working with accuracy and speed.
3. provide an efficient, effective, empathetic and responsive service to the public, agencies and professionals and a commitment to customer care and service.
4. be responsible for answering specific and general enquiries and taking referrals from members of the public, other departments and outside agencies.
5. plan daily and weekly work schedules and undertake duties as required which support the vision of the organisation.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all our employees and volunteers to share this commitment. This position is exempt under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the successful applicant will be subject to a criminal record check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
Please note that if an employee who is currently at risk of redundancy within the organisation applies for this vacancy their application will receive priority. If this happens you will be advised accordingly.
Please create / log into your account and then click 'apply'. If you have any queries or want an application form in another format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01782 238189.
In order to apply for this vacancy, you must be able to supply the required answers to the following questions:
- Do you have the Right to Work in the UK?