|Salary:||£22,183 - £24,491|
|Job Type:||Full Time, Permanent|
|Category:||City Council (Internal Vacancy)|
Directorate: Children and Family Services
Section: Early Intervention and Children's Social Care
Grade: Level 6
Hours: 37 hours per week
This advert is open to Internal applicants only
We are looking to recruit a full time Team Co-Ordinator to support one of our CAST teams within Children's Social Care. The ideal candidate will be a team player who is highly organised and efficient. You will be required to:
1. To provide an efficient and effective service to designated Teams within Children Social Care. Work flexibly to support the work of the Team including activities/tasks with children and families.
2. To provide an excellent customer service, displaying a ‘can do’ attitude, working with accuracy and speed.
3. To provide an efficient, effective, empathetic and responsive service to the public, agencies and professionals and a commitment to customer care and service.
4. To be responsible for answering specific and general enquiries and taking referrals from members of the public, other departments and outside agencies.
5. To plan daily and weekly work schedules and undertake duties as required which support the vision of the organisation.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all our employees and volunteers to share this commitment. This position is exempt under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the successful applicant will be subject to a criminal record check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
Please note that if an employee who is currently at risk of redundancy within the organisation applies for this vacancy their application will receive priority. If this happens you will be advised accordingly.
Please create / log into your account and then click 'apply'. If you have any queries or want an application form in another format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01782 234343.
In order to apply for this vacancy, you must be able to supply the required answers to the following questions:
- Do you work for Stoke-on-Trent City Council or UNITAS (including agency work)?